How much have I made on cash crate?

February Earnings: $18
January Earnings: $28.24

Friday, February 6, 2009

Update on my current earnings and my check.


Hey guys, haven't had the time to get on for a while since I got all kinds of activities and stuff to do and I apologize about it.

It is now February, new month and a fresh start on CashCrate. I was astonished that i was able to make about $29 when i started the CashCrate program about a week before January was over. So far in February I've been going on a roll with the daily surveys and made like $3-5 from them. Today I felt tempted to try the games again on Cash crate to earn some points. Although i was very close to winning a tourney, I ended up on the losing side.

I'm pretty much done for now. I'll show you some pictures about my progress on CashCrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join Cashcrate now and make fast money!